[Zope] Does Zope's Cut, Copy & Paste work stable?

Stefan Franke sfranke@cdc-group.com
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:40:19 +0200

[This is Zope 1.10.2, don't know about the current CVS. I did a
quick scan over the Known Bugs list and found nothing]

If I cut'n'paste an object into another folder, the "Paste"
button appears again when I change to a different folder,
and leads to an error when hit.

Same after deletion: Sometimes the "Paste" button
appears after deleting an object.

A few minutes ago I made a folder disappear, just by
clicking cut, paste and the browser's back button wildly.
I tried to reproduce this, but I can't. Sorry.

I'm running Zope 1.10.2 on a NT machine an browse locally
with IE4.01 cookies enabled.

I've been using Zope's CopySupport for a while, and it works
fine in the regular cases, but it doesn't seem stable when
tried to be abused...

Can anyone confirm?

Stefan