[Zope] Q: Howto create a different tree element ?

Johan Carlsson johanc@torped.se
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:59:14 +0200

Hi Gregor,
I'm about to do the exactly same thing.
Maybe we can work together on this one?

I have tried using DTML to solve this but i'm
slowly getting to the conclusion that its too much
a hussle to get it working.

Mayby subclassing the tree-tag removing the
stuff that we don't need could be a way to try.
but I'm not sure if it's possible to add custom
tag from a product?

If you have any bright ideas I'm all ears.

Best Regards,
Johan Carlsson