[Zope] Zope on FreeBSD with Python 1.5.2

Goodrichs nbd95@macconnect.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:40:37 -0700

OK Zope is up and running, (see previous post). I now have a little
naggging problem with some Products I think is related to Python 1.5.2.
Three items, Confera, IMAPadapter, NotMail all are broken with a traceback
during import claiming "non-default argument follows default argument"

Is this a known problem? Everything else in Zope works properly as do other
products. Do I need to send specific tracebacks?, start digging?, or has
anyone else seen this. I haven't looked through the code yet as I just
noticed it, hoping someone has the answer!

DAve.