[Zope] Zope Code Exchange

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

I have been working on a site that will allow people to contribute files
into various categories.

I was wondering if there would be any interest in a site for DTML and
external methods to be categorized, searched and downloaded?

Something along the lines of the PHP code exchange (http://px.sklar.com)

Anyways, a couple questions:

1) Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
2) Does anyone know of other examples of this kind of site that we can
draw on for inspiration?

I think a Zope Code exchange would be a great place for new users to find
common solutions to problems, also for seasoned users to find well-written
methods so they don't have to re-invent the wheel.

-------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com
weaving the web @ http://www.spyderlab.com