[Zope] shortcutting the tree tag

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 01:36:57 -0700 (PDT)

I've just started messing around with the tree tag. I'm looking for a way
to keep it from recursing through subdiretcories. Ie...

I have call the tree tag like so...

<!--#tree expr="PARENTS[-1]" branches_expr="objectValues(['Folder'])"-->
	<!--#unless hidden-->
		<A HREF="<!--#var tree-item-url-->">
		<!--#var title_or_id-->
		</A>
	<!--#/unless-->
<!--#/tree-->

And have a basic folder structure like so...

+foo
    +bar
        -file

I have the 'hidden' property set on 'foo', yet when I view the tree tag I
get a '+' (no title or id). If I delete the bar folder, the tree tag code
returns nothing (as I want).

Is there a way to shortcut the recursive nature of the tree tag to keep it
from returning the '+' when it contains subfolders?

Thanks,

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com]