[Zope] Couple of 2.0b1 observations on win98

zzzz tttt ztttt@hotmail.com
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 22:22:26 SGT

I am trying zope 2.0b on the win98 desktop (eventually will move to redhat
when I understand it <g> ); Extremely impressed with the system.

A couple of points:

(i) Keep getting an error when I try to create a date property (string  is
ok) following the lead from the manual (for 1.x)

(ii) Got an error when  tried to upload an image (file is ok) from the
server itself (browser on server); uploading from elsewhere  is ok.

I assume there is no earthly way to get zope to run external cgi-scripts or
executables (with Zserver that is; for the moment I am using zserver) unless
the script is in python.

Sriram