[Zope] bug: manage screen renders index_html?!

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:30:00 -0600 (MDT)

If I remember correctly, seems to be a new bug in 2.0 beta1. Sometimes
the manage screen renders index_html in the right-hand frame, instead of
manage_main!

This is definitely the wrong behavior. Usually it can be worked around
by just clicking on the desired folder in the left hand frame.

I see this occasionally on Netscape 4.61/Linux, but I was just speaking
with someone who was using Netscape 4 on WinNT4 and they were seeing the
index_html even no matter what subfolder they clicked on in the left
hand frame. In other words, the management interface was almost totally
inaccessable to them.

I would post this to the collector, but the zope site is just crawling
right now. I'm seeing severe packet loss around exodus.net your upstream
provider.

Zope 2.0 beta 1, Linux, ZServer, Py 1.5.2

--
Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA