[Zope] Zope outputs Static files

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:13:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, Kam Cheung wrote:

> Anyone know if there is a way to make Zope to output a static site? For
> doing client presentation, I often made a static copy of the site, just in
> case when connection is down, or when there is not even a connection
> available.
Without a special design, this seems difficult, because Zope does not
represent the Mime type in the id extension.

So after copying out the site, you get mostly files without the correct
extension.

Additionally, there is the problem, that Zope sites when can be infinitly
recursive. Actually, they always are, but with some luck, you don't have
any infinite recursive links in the site.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256