[Zope] re: zope outputs static site

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 08:07:56 +1000

I have code which outputs a zope site as a static "mirror". There are
some real tricky issues like finding images.

We use it here regularly since I'm not yet willing to serve from zope -
so I construct my site dynamically and serve it as static html from
apache.

If you're willing to test (and that means let me know what happens !),
contact me directly please.

I have previously made it available but although about 30 people snarfed
the files, not one had the courtesy to let me know if it worked for
them.

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology