[Zope] Creating a New Object Type - Use ZClass or Python?

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 15:16:40 -0400

> But as far as I'm concerned, there is still a big gaping hole with regard to
> associating object instances non-heirarchicaly. The ZODB will support this,
it's
> possible to build DTML interfaces for this, but it's not part of the current
> management interface. I think it should be, BEFORE Zope 2.0 is finalized, and
> I'm willing to shell out some cash to make it happen.

Just to clarify this, Zope 2 is at FEATURE FREEZE, and is only going through
bug fixes.  Any requests for new features, paid or unpaid will not be
satiated be 2.0 is released in the "very near future."

It is our policy that once a product has entered the beta stage that no
additional features are added, those may only occur at the alpha stage or
prior.

Chris