[Zope] hiding site content based upon a domain? (similar to htaccess)

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:16:52 +0200

Can't you just remove all permissions from the Anonymous role? Then you
can create your "privileged" role, create a user having that role, and
restrict that user's domain spec to the domain you want. Or did I miss
some part of the discussion?

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"It has taken the planet Earth 4.5 billion years to discover it is

2149