[Zope] Serious bug in beta 2

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 22:43:01 +0200

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> After installing beta 2, I tried adding some ZClass instances, but I was
> unable to add any. Then I tried making a test Product with a test ZClass
> using the default data.fs. Here is the traceback I get:
>
>   <STRONG>Error Type: AttributeError</STRONG><BR>
>   <STRONG>Error Value: foo</STRONG><BR>

I don't know if it is at all related, but today (with beta1) I got an
attribute error when I tried to add an instance of a ZClass to another
ZClass. That is, I tried to have one ZClass contain another. This may be
something else entirely, <shot distance="long">or it may be a clue
towards beta2 problems</shot>.

Regards,

Martijn