[Zope] PCGI + ZServer with the same Zope installation

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:23:51 +0900

Hi there!

I couldn't find this documented anywhere, so I decided I would just
see if I could get an answer from the voice of experience - is it
possible to run Zope both from PCGI and ZServer at the same time?

I am building a site where I want some stuff to be over SSL, so I
have to use PCGI for that stuff, but I want to use ZServer to serve
out the rest of the (non-secure) part of the site.  Is this possible?
Are pcgi_publisher.py and ZServer 'aware' of each other somehow?
Setting up things this way wouldn't result in two Zopes getting started,
would it?

Anyone know about this?

--Brian