[Zope] Zope Projects

Jeffrey Perry j.perry@lynx.dac.neu.edu
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 20:51:28 -0400

It seems to me that Zope could use a few more toolkits.

The zope portal kit is in progress, with Zcatalog for indexing etc.
I have read in the back archives that there is a Zcommerce project and
another individual who has created a cybercash kit.

It seems to me that a Zope Intranet kit would be a hole in this suite that
could use filling. Squishdot could be the conferencing component. To this
could be added an employee database using mysql (with
photo,email,department,cube location, and phone info), A trouble reporting
sytem for computer problems, and a bug tracking sytem for use by companies
which produce software products....etc I think squishdot could be enhanced a
bit and turn into a fine web-based project center for storing all items
related to a project (think Notes)

Any other ideas?

Is their any interest in this?