[Zope] Installation Question

Brian Salisbury brian@hilarious.com
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 23:14:50 -1000

--- Stupid Alert!---

I don't know a whole lot about the intricacies of running Linux, so much
of this stuff is new to me.

--------------------

I've got a dedicated Linux server; no root access.  While installing
Zope, I get this error, "./install: bin/python: No such file or
directory".  I've tried everything I know, but I don't know what is
going on.  I looked through the relatively sparse Zope Docs and couldn't
find anything new out.  If you could possibly explain why this occurring
and, even better, provide a solution, I'd be grateful.  I hope I don't
need root to get Zope working.

What I really need is a Linux guru who could handle many of my server
tasks.  But alas, I don't have much money to pay for one.

Thanks,

Brian

--
Support Services - PixelVisionMedia