[Zope] SQL

Jeff Bauer jeffbauer@bigfoot.com
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:23:25 -0500

Anderson Ami wrote:
> Can I work with mySQL in NT using Zope or only mySQL for Linux ?
> How i work with mySQLxZope ?

I've got a win32 binary for using python+MySQL on the
starship.  It's only for a MySQL client, though.  Last
time I checked, MySQL's NT db server was commercial.

I don't use it.  It's not supported.  But occasionally
I test to make sure I can still access MySQL databases
residing Linux/Solaris boxes from an NT workstation.

If that's your situation (and without spending $$$ for the
NT server version, it will have to be) then you're welcome
to use it.

ftp://starship.python.net/pub/crew/jbauer/mysql-python151-win32.zip

I've tested it (well, tested is too strong a word) with
Python 1.5.1 and 1.5.2.

Regards,

Jeff Bauer
Rubicon, Inc.