[Zope] Installation Question

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:01:38 +0200

I got this sort of error long, long ago when I first installed Zope on a
Linux box. It might have been because the python binary had been
compiled with libc6, and we were running libc5. Try doing a

	ldd bin/python

and see what results you get.

Either way, you might want to roll your own Python binary -- in fact,
with Zope 2.0 (which is the version I think you should be running, even
if you're scared of betas), you have to.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.