[Zope] Zope and Japanese (was [Zope] Confera FAQ?)

Itai Tavor itavor@bigpond.net.au
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:15:41 +1000

Jay Ashton wrote (a long long time ago):

>PS - BTW if anyone's interested, I and a few others here at a
>company called Digital Garage in Tokyo have built probably
>the first Zoped sites in Japan. One that we produce is SonicNet Japan
>(partnered with SonicNet in the US, EU, AU) and just about a week ago we
>launched a new site with a role-based, scheduled news and
>cybercast publishing system with integrated artist information, a
>user-contributed and dynamically ranked network of personal music fan
>pages (affiliate-esque), and more. (We hope to have some products
>contributed as soon as we have time!)
>http://www.sonicnet.co.jp/ (warning - it's all in Japanese!)

I'm about to start work on some Japanese sites. Can you tell me if
you ran into any problems mixing Zope and Japanese?

Thanks,

Itai

--
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itavor@vic.bigpond.net.au       --               - Kermit the Frog --