[Zope] Packaging

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:51:46 -0700

Stephan Richter wrote:

> I have the following problems in Zope 2.0.0b3 (I never tried it on different
> versions):
> 1. Packing my DB setting the days to 1.
> Error Type: IOError
> Error Value: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/opt/Zope2/var/Data.fs'
> I am running Zope as root and the perms on Data.fs are 700.
1.
check the user permissions on the file...

> 2. I cannot create Z Search Interface
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: ZQueryIds
> Are there any special objects required?

2.
The CVS current checkout has this working again (Thanks DC).
means you have to download and work with the CVS version or wait for b4.

Side note: for all the Z SQL problems, Collector has the "Can't add Z
SQL method" marked "Completed" (you can add them again).

> 3. I cannot create a Zope catalog
> Error Type: KeyError
> Error Value: objectValues
> Are there any special objects required?
3.
might have been the same problem as Z SQL, i'm not sure though..

> 4. Like another list member noted, my server locks sometimes
> up.
I haven't had this problem..
What platform are you on?