[Zope] Copying and pasting Z Class instances

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:10:45 +0200

I'm talking about instances of ZClasses -- not the ZClasses objects
themselves. Here's a cut/paste traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 209, in
publish_module
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 179, in
publish
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 199, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 165, in
publish
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\ZPublisher\mapply.py, line 154, in
mapply
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 102, in
call_object
    (Object: manage_pasteObjects)
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\OFS\CopySupport.py, line 199, in
manage_pasteObjects
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File C:\zope\intra\lib\python\OFS\CopySupport.py, line 381, in
_verifyObjectPaste
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
Copy Error: (see above)

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"His latest [comic-book hero] was the very exemplar of political