[Zope] Fw: Apache and Zope

James L. Hartwell hartwelljl@hartwellconsulting.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:15:19 -0400

Here a copy of our Zope.cgi file, where-in we think the problem lies.

#### begin file listing ######

#!/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/pcgi/bin/pcgi-wrapper
PCGI_NAME=Zope
PCGI_MODULE_PATH=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/lib/python/Zope
PCGI_PUBLISHER=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/pcgi/pcgi_publisher.py
PCGI_EXE=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/bin/python
PCGI_SOCKET_FILE=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/var/pcgi.soc
PCGI_PID_FILE=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/var/pcgi.pid
PCGI_ERROR_LOG=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/var/pcgi.log
PCGI_DISPLAY_ERRORS=1
BOBO_REALM=/home/httpd/cgi-bin/Zope.cgi
BOBO_DEBUG_MODE=1
INSTANCE_HOME=/usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86

#### end file listing ####

we installed ZOPE under: /usr/local/Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86/
and our home cgi directory is: /home/httpd/cgi-bin

-- Thanks for any help!