[Zope] Static zope?

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:56:40 -0600

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if someone has a static linked version of zope, or if
it would be possible that some one would give me some light on how to do it
my self, my case is difficult I want to install zope on my ISP server on my
account but they have zero support for threads and it is running slackware
wich is incompatible without and upgrade with zope, (the upgrade will not
happend any time soon!) so I was told I cud run a static linked version of
zope instead of the dynamic version of it available at this time, if some
one has done this would you contact me please? or if some one would give me
the steps necesary to compile zope statically I would appreciate it a lot,
as I been working a lot on a new zope driven site and now I can't publish it
and it is just frustrating, (I think there should be a static distribution
of zope included on the Zope download area as I am not the only one having
problems compiling or running zope, maybe a good idea?)  thanks a lot in
advanced!

Sam