[Zope] Cosmetic question

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:58:21 -0400

Bonjour Arnaud.  The name of the root folder comes from the URL.  For
instance, if you go to a URL:

  http://localhost:8080/manage

...then you'll have no name on your root folder.  If you made a folder
'Reims', you could go to the URL:

  http://localhost:8080/Reims/manage

...and you'd see that your Root folder was named 'Reims'.  More
importantly, if you are sitting behind Apache and your rewrite rule maps
'/Hexagon/Reims/^.*' to a Zope process, you'll have a root folder name
of '/Hexagon/Reims'.

Hope this helps.

--Paul