[Zope] Public CVS checkout hasn't updated files in several da ys

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:31:50 -0400

Jim Cain wrote:

> I've been maintaining my copy of Zope using public CVS. When I ran
this
> command:
>
> cvs -z7 -q up -P -d
>
> on August 10 and again on August 12, there were no changes. I think
> the last time I received updates was August 5. Surely there have been
> changes since then.

Jim, the changes are being propagated - but not to the old 'Zope' CVS
module, which has been frozen with the release of Zope2.  All checkins
(since july 22) have been going to a new module, named of course
'Zope2'.  From what i can tell, the Zope2 public repository is up to
date, so i suspect that you're still tracking the old Zope module.  Let
me know if i'm that's not the case, and i'll see what i can glean.

Below is my announcement about the change - i tried to hit everywhere i
could, but it can't hurt to repeat it...

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com