[Zope] ISP installation of Zope

Oliver Andrich oli@andrich.net
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:33:34 +0200

Hi,

I am the CTO of an ISP and after doing some Zope projects (only smaller
inhouse things) I like to setup Zope as a service for our customers, cause we
receive requests for Zope, cause some of the companies we cooperate with
already use Python as the primary scripting language. And they want Zope for
their customers.

What do I have to do so I have one central installation of Zope and something
like user installations for our customers. Or do we need Zope for each and
every customer? I have looked on the Zope web page, but either I am to dumb
or no information is available.

Best regards,

    Oliver

--
Oliver Andrich, RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse Str. 42, D-56068 Koblenz
Telefon: +49-261-39210-40 Fax: -33 |       http://rhein-zeitung.de
                                   |            http://andrich.net
GMC d- s++:++ a- C++ UL++++ P-- L+++ E--- W++ N+ w-- O- M--
V- PS++ PE Y+ PGP+ t 5+ X R+ tv+ b++ DI++ D- G e h- r z+