[Zope] ZServer lockups

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:23:24 +0900

Just to add to my last message -

I tried running z2.py with a single thread (-t 1), however I was still
able to produce a similar lockup.  (I guess this makes sense, since
we're talking about something with reading documents, not concurrent
writes, probably this doesn't involve anything with transactions or the
ZODB?  I'm just inferring this here, it seems to make sense...!)

--Brian