[Zope] How can I examine an property of an object from the ot her object in the other tree?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 11:17:54 -0400

Please don't send anything but plain text mail to the zope list.  It
makes it difficult for us to reply because of our mail setup.

You wrote:

> Now , for an example, I want to know the value of
/english/members/info's > TR value from /korean/members/info.
> info is DTML Document in both case.

> The following variations gave me KeyError .

> <!--#var "_['english.member.info.TR]' -->
> <!--#var "_['english.member.info]' -->
> <!--#var "_[isTRed]' -->

Note that you have two syntax errors per line here.  You are missing a
closing double quote on your expressions and your single quotes are not
nested propery within the square brackets.  Also you don't even need to
look up these things in the _ namespace since they are all legal python
expressions anyway:

<!--#var "english.member.info.TR"-->

is I think what you meant.  Also, experiment with 'with':

<!--#with english-->
  <!--#if "member.info.TR"-->
    Translated
    Not translated