[Zope] RE:Giving up in frustration

Francisco Sam Castillo fsam@proyecto-web.com.mx
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:09:25 -0600

Hello everyone,

I have read the previous discussion about FAQ and Doc's for Zope and the
Idea of using Zope it's self as a tool to describe it's inner most secrets
and methods of magicn is great, I also read about the intention to develop a
new tool for Zope to describe and generate such fruits, and I most warn that
I am not to much of an expert, in fact I am just trying to learn and believe
strongly on the Idea of Zope even when I do not fully comprehend it's inner
workings, I do have an Idea, Why not use Squishdot Product?. This cud be
very productive and easy to do, some one whould host the project set up
Squishdot (30 sec.) then it just remains to generate as many categories as
needed to cover the diferent aspects of Zope It's self (like an Index), then
user would only go to this site hosting Squisdot for Zope Faq and docs team,
and would select a category meaning a chapter or subchapter or to ad an
annotation or example or even some code as Squisdot allows to attach files,
etc. this cud be a knowledge base with search and reorder features, and cud
be anotated or admin with the inherit power of Zope....

Well this is my Idea hope it serves of some good...

Sam