[Zope] Re: Zope mailing list

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:09:31 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Anthony Baxter wrote:

> > Does anyone else here wish that this mailling list was on a Usenet newsgroup?
> >
> > I'm thinking that maybe an "alt.zope" newsgroup would be a good idea.
> >
> > Anyone else?  For?  Against?

We need WikiWik @ zope ;)  Hence, set up pipermail as per now.  Then, add
a dropdown box / thingo that people can append stuff to.  These could
include commands suggesting how it could be cataloged and bi-directional
links to other pages.

Since I've almost finished Froozeen Zope and someone is handling unix
packaging I might whip up a WikiWiki for Zope and plug it into ZPT and see
how it goes.

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder