[Zope] Questions about the future Zope-Concept and MySQL for NT

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:48:57 +0100

Hi Juergen,

I can answer at least one of your questions.

I didn't compile the ZMySQLDA but I have got a page set up where you can
download binaries and some instructions as to how to get it working.

try looking at http://media-1.ml.uwcm.ac.uk:8080/zmysql

I have had a lot of success with this, but I have had reports from one other
that they failed to get it working.

If you have any questions mail me privately and I'll help as best I can.

On the other subject, if you do get Zope working with Apaceh on win32 then
let me know what you did.

Anyway, I'll see ya

Phil

Phil@philh.org