[Zope] Questions about the future Zope-Concept and MySQL for NT

Juergen Specht js@anima.de
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:54:00 +0200

Hi Phil,

Phil Harris wrote:
> Are you using Zope 1.10.3 or Zope 2.
Zope 1.10.3

> I ask because Zope2 doesn't come with a zope.exe, at least none I could
> find.
Yes, i badly know...i was not able to run Zope2 with Apache under
NT.

> I did get Zope1 working with Apache but no luck so far with Zope2, anybody
> got any ideas?
> If your using Zope1 with the MySQL DA then I have no idea whether it works
> or not, I'm using Zope2b4 and it works fine, far better than the ODBC stuff.
In my Zope-admin page is this entry:

       ZMySQLDA (Broken product ZMySQLDA)

And the traceback says:

ZMySQLDA Import Traceback

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 395, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\__init__.py",
line 106, in ?
    import sys, os, Globals, DA
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\DA.py", line 108,
in ?
    from db import DB
  File "C:\Programme\zope\lib\python\Products\ZMySQLDA\db.py", line 106,
in ?
    import MySQL, regex, sys
ImportError: No module named MySQL

Mhm, i followed your directions...any ideas?

Juergen