[Zope] Lines property slicing

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:31:45 -0400

The keyword part of python keyword arguments are not evaluated, they
must be simple names.  You may be able to accomplish what you're
attempting using a dictionary - something like:

   <!--#call "propertysheets.properties.manage_changeProperties(
              {availability[0]: REQUEST['availability']})"-->

I'm not certain about this - but i do know (partly because python told
you:) that you can't give expressions as keywords in keyword
arguments...

Ken
klm@digicool.com