[Zope] Re: ZSQL method - PostgreSQL error

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy@druid.net
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:07:08 -0400 (EDT)

Thus spake Constantin Teodorescu
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
> Error Type: pg.error
> Error Value: ERROR: hash table out of memory. Use -B parameter to
> increase buffers.
>
> The default # of buffers is 64. I restarted PostgreSQL with 128 and then
> 256 buffers. The same result. Zope cannot retrieve that select.
> That means that the error could be in PyGreSQL module?

It's possible.  Try running python directly and see if db.query() gives
you the same problem.  If so then try to create a small database that
exhibits the problem and send me the SQL to create and populate the
database and the statement that fails.