[Zope] Z Class troubles...

Donald Holten donner@biophysics.lanl.gov
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:16:37 -0600 (MDT)

	I have a Z Class with a property count and a function GetCount.  Here's
GetCount:
	<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('count', Count(REMOTE_ADDR=REMOTE_ADDR,
                                      count=count,
                                      excludedIPlist=excludedIPlist))">
	<!--#var count-->

	It should increment count by one, since that is what Count does when I
call it by itself (without the REQUEST.set).  But instead I get count = 0.
	Now, GetCount is a method in a Z Class.  When I call it in the class, I
get count = 0.  When I call it from an instance, it doesn't print anything.
Here's how I'm calling it from a DTML page:
	<dtml-with WebSolveAccess>
  	  <dtml-call InitCounter>
  	  <dtml-call GetCount>
	</dtml-with>

	I'd like to be able to print out count's value from this DTML page, but
I can't.  Is there a way I can print the value of count from the DTML page, and
is there a way I can get count to increment like I want it to?  Thanks for the
help!
	Donner