[Zope] manage problem.

Dennis Sgt Vernon R DennisVR@MBW.USMC.MIL
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:28:25 -0400

currently, we use zope for our intranet. when i reinstalled it (copied the
data.bbb file to save the content from the previous installation)
the site loads great with all data being displayed as before.
THE PROBLEM: i can't manage it! when i try and manage the site, the
login/password prompt comes up and the login/password i enter is not
accepted. it does match the combo i entered during the installation. it is
also the same combo i used on the previous installation. i checked the
"access" file to confirm the login/password combo...

any assistance would be greatly appreciated...
thank you.

Sergeant Raymond Dennis
Web Developer, Systems Integration Office
Marine Corps Institute
202.685.7494 / dennisvr@mbw.usmc.mil