[Zope] Zope FreeBSD distribution

Mike Pelletier mike@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Arnaud Lecat wrote:

> Is it possible to get a FreeBSD distribution of Zope somewhere ? Or
> perhaps (don't know if it's possible) the sources of Zope to compile
> it under FreeBSD, coz' my sysadmin doesn't want to hear about Linux ;(

    Ah, obviously an enlightened soul.

> Don't leave me alone I want to Zope with you :)

    There is no need for a specific FreeBSD distribution.  Once you've
installed Python (if you have the ports collection installed, you can find
it at /usr/ports/lang/python) download the Zope source archive, extract
it, enter it's directory and type 'python wo_pcgi.py'.  That's all there
is to it!

Mike.

--
Mike Pelletier                          email: mike@digicool.com
Mild mannered software developer          ICQ: 7127228