[Zope] Disturbing, inexplicable "broken product" entropy?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:37:16 +0200

Turns out upgrading to 2.0.0b5 brought the "broken" objects back to
life. I should have waited a few minutes before crying wolf. Duh!

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"QED?" said Russell.