[Zope] from 1.10.3 to 2.0 ?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:40:32 -0400

> Brian,
>
> thanks first of all,
>
> I did as described there and converted an exported folder of my Zope-1
> site, put it in the import directory and tried to import it
> and got the
> following error:
>
> Zope Error
>
>           Zope has encountered an error while publishing this
> resource.
>
>           Error Type: SystemError
>           Error Value: Failed to import class SQL from module
>           Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL
>
> In the Zope-1.10.3 site I´m using the ZMySQL-adapter, which I also
> installed in Zope-2.0b5

Hmm - I can't say that I understand this :(  Unless you somehow
don't have the lib/python/Products/ZSQLMethods directory in your
installation, that class should be there.

If the directory _does_ exist, then I don't know whats going on
here. I'll be out all next week, so your best bet is to put it
in the Collector to make sure it doesn't fall off everyone's
radar.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909