[Zope] Can I create ZClass instance other than manager role?

Atsuo Ishimoto gembook@techie.com
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 03:41:23 +0900

Hello all,

Can I create ZClass instance without manager role? I tried as
following:

1. Create a ZClass 'ztest' in the 'ztstproduct' product with no
   base class. I made no changes with them.
2. At '/', I defined 'member' role and assined all permissions
   listed on security page.
3. Create user 'tstuser' and assigned 'member' role.
4. Log-in as 'tstuser' user and go to the manage screen.
5. Create ztest instance at '/' and got 'Unauthorized' error.

How can I create ztest instance by tstuser?

My environment is:
   Windows 98
   Zope 2.0b5

Thanks,