[Zope] <dtml-tree> question

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:03:18 -0400

Tim Wilson wrote:

> Greetings Zopisti,
>
> I'm beginning to make some real progress on my Zopified Web site. My
> overall goal is to make our 9th grade science curriculum available online
> in browsable and downloadable form. I'm using a navigation tree to browse
> the curriculum. I've got it so that the tree gets constructed properly,
> but clicking on any of the nodes fails to get me to that page.
>
> Feel free to see for yourself at
> http://206.131.108.122:8080/atlas/curriculum/particle/
>
> In particular, open the "Particle Theory of Matter" branch and try to read
> "1-2 How do we "prove" something in science." I never see anything but the
> curriculum's initial page. Any ideas?

You're URLs apear to contain illegal whitespace that is probably
interfering with the tree tags ability to find out where it is.  If you
hover your mouse over the link you mentioned, you will see all kinds of
whitespace in the URL.

I suggest editing your DTML in the tree tag so that the whitespace goes
away.  Sometimes you have to sacrifice the clarity of your DTML for
well-formed results.

-Michel