[Zope] HTML formatting overlooked

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:54:11 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999, Evan Simpson wrote:

> The expression "_.whrandom.choice(quotes.objectValues())" correctly chooses
> an object at random from your quotes, but then fails to render it.  You need
> to write something like "_.whrandom.choice(quotes.objectValues())(this(),
> REQUEST)" to complete the process.

Your suggestion worked perfectly. Thanks. I understand the statement
pretty well as it was originally written, but I don't see what the
purpose of the added '(this(),REQUEST)' is (other than to make my page
work correctly :-). Could someone explain this.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/