[Zope] problems with variable substitution

Heiko Stoermer heiko@mig.net
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:21:22 +0200

Hi Zopists,

I have problems getting this going... I have two DTML Documents, the
first one containing a list of objects in an other folder ( lets call it
/foo/) of my Zope tree, and a second document that is to clone the
previously selected object into the current folder (/bar/).
But I don't get the right Syntax:
What statement do I have to use , considering that the id of the
selected object is in REQUEST['sel']), to get the following (which is
straight from the CMG example):

<!--#with
manage_clone(correct_locator_string_here,REQUEST['ID'],REQUEST-->

pre-appreciating your help ;-),
Heiko.

--
Heiko Stoermer