[Zope] XMLDocument questions

Jason Jones jason.jones@awl.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:31:18 -0500

Does anyone have an example of the following working:

"XML attributes are mapped to Zope properties. You can edit these
values via the standard Zope property management interface and the
changes are reflected in the xml of an element.

You can also edit attributes by editing the xml and these changes are
reflected in
the Zope property interface."

I can't seem to get attributes to map to properties which can then be edited
from the properties tab. Also, when I create properties, no changes are
reflected in the XML document.

Am I misreading the above statements (I took it from the slides example that
comes with XMLDocument). If so, could someone clarify what is actually meant
by the above?

Thanks,

Jason Jones
jason_j@countermedia.org