[Zope] Non-query SQL with Zope (naive question)

Mauricio mauricio@hiper.com.br
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:34:59 -0300

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> >> eters?email=mj@
> >>
> >> No, but the REQUEST.set does do the same.
> >>

> >Hmm.  maybe we're talking about something else here (I just jumped in on
> >this thread) but the #call above is synonymous, although not identical,
> >to the URL below it.  I would have answered this question yes, but maybe
> >i'm missing something germain to the discussion.
>
> It has the same result, but from a technical point of view, it is different.
>
> I gave two examples, one where I passed in the parameters directly, and one
> where I passed them in via the REQUEST object. Calling the SQL method via a
> URL with the parameters encoded in the qury string, is more like setting
> the parameters in the REQUEST object then calling the method fomr DTML with
> the parameters as part of the method call.

Look how it response to the request, it responses a default method(the
manage_testForm) as it was a folder...see the URL:
/zsm_insert_lembrete_unico/manage_testForm
Then, we can think that we can access methods of an object using it as a
folder like:

path.object.test(pow=1)
path/object/test?pow=1

Its great isn't?