[Zope] Apache+Zope (the big picture)

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 20:43:17 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Note that that last rule should be all one line.  If any of the
> preceding roles match the request in order from top to bottom, then that
> rule is taken.  It's default action '-' is to do nothing, and it is
> attributed to be a 'last' rule by 'l', meaning that rule processing
> stops at that rule.  Thus, /mailman  /pipermail /stats /cgi-bin and
> /icons is passed through normally to Apache.

Thanks Michel. That really helps. Among other things, I plan to install
Mailman too so I'll steal that line directly. :-)

I notice from the Zope page that a binary Apache is available. What does
the static binary include that may not be in my RedHat 6.0 version of
Apache?

Thanks again.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/