[Zope] editing content-type text/css?

Hannu Krosing hannu@trust.ee
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:14:55 +0300

Kevin Dangoor wrote:

> If you uploaded the stylesheet as a "File" object, you won't be able to edit
> it. File objects are most commonly binary data.
>
> If you create the style sheet as a DTML Document or DTML Method, you'll be
> able to edit the text.
>
> You will want to add a line like:
> <dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type', 'text/css')">

I was bitten by the lack of this a few days ago, in my case in .js
source

It would be wonderful if ordinary methods/documents had a nicer way to
specify mime type (perhaps just a special attribute, like 'content-type'
:)

There are so many types that would benefit from DocumentTemplates and
Zope
in general, including stylesheets, javascript, rdf, xml, ...

-----
Hannu