[Zope] Validate fields?

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 22:48:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Juergen Specht wrote:

> > > I know how to do it in perl with regular expressions but in
> > Well, somebody posted a patch or so to add the regular expression module
> > functionality to the DTML namespace ;)
> Good idea, volunteers anywhere?
Well, it's not about volunteers to much. Doing this is basically nonwork.
(I didn't look at it, but the work ranges in the 1 line change area.
 Well, it might be work, if one would have to write secure wrappers or
 something like this. But "re" should be secure by default ;) )

It's much more about getting the DC guys to commit it to CVS ;)

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256