[Zope] ldapmodule1.5 with python 1.52 linux

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:42:57 +1000

Has anyone managed to compile David Leonard's ldapmodule-1.5.tar under
linux (redhat6) with python 1.52 for use with zope 2.x ?

I get a slew of ugly error messages which I suspect mean that the
wrapper needs undoing and rewrapping - unfortunately my c skills are
even worse than my python..

If anyone's already done the work, I'd be grateful for a copy ? Or if
I'm doing something particularly stupid and it does compile, please let
me know privately ! (yes, I followed the instructions and no, I don't
really know what I'm doing)

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology