[Zope] Idea: ZTest: Integrated Use-case based web site testin g.

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:04:56 +1000

1) Cross-platform - same interface for all platforms.
2) Programmable from within Zope - A request to a page results in a action
being scheduled for 12pm that night. Of course you can do this with an
external method but if its a feature a lot of people want then make it easy.
3) Ability to do things internal to Zope. ie without having to worry about
breaching security etc.
4) ColdFusion has it... I think.