Newbie Alert ! Sorry for my stupid questions but
I am stuck on the basic things and I have read the
documents many times.

#1. The default standard_html_footer has this inside
    Where is ZopeAttributionButton defined ?
    I can not find the image object anywhere.
    Also, where is the variable URL1 defined in
    the default index_html ?
    Sorry, I know these are stupid questions and not very important.

#2. I want to put all of my images in a folder called "images".
    If I read the documents right, I can access the contents of
    a folder using
    <dtml-with foldername>
    <dthml-var imagename>
    </dtml-with>
    But that is not working. If I place that code inside the root
    index_html after the standard_html_header  then view the page,
    I get a "save as" popup as if the content type is wrong !

    Also, how would I access the contents of subfolders of subfolders ?
    <dtml-with foldername/subfolder>  or <dtml-with foldername.subfolder> ?

#3. I wanted to use Zope with MSIIS on NT. The installation instructions
    for windows say that choosing to install as a service will let me
    specify the scripts folder of my web server. This did not happen.
    And there is no zope.cgi created either !
    Did this change in version 2 ?

#4. Before I try to install Zope on my Solaris workstation, I need
    to know whether uninstallation will involve simply deleting the
    folder ?

#5. How do you add Javascript events to images ? For example, for
    rollovers ?

#6. How are people arranging their folders ? It looks like the base
    folder will be just too full of common elements for the website.
    For example, if my navigation tree is like this
    + Products
      + Catalog
      + Promotions
    + Services
    + Support
      + Helpdesk
    + OurCompany
    + CommonElements
      + Images
    + DatabaseConnectors

    I understand that a dtml document or dtml method can use
    objects in higher directories. For example, a dtml document in
    Products/Catalog can use a dtml method inside Products
    But just say I wanted to use an image within CommonElements/Images
    within a dtml document in Support/Helpdesk (or anywhere in the
    site), is that possible ?

    Similarly for Database connectors. I don't want to pollute the
    root folder with all of the images, methods and database
    connectors that are common to all pages.

Sorry for so many questions. I really have read the documents
many many times but can not work this out.

TIA,

Henry